“A coach is someone trained and devoted to guiding others into increased competence, commitment, and confidence.”(Hudson, The Handbook of Coaching, 1999:6)
Is coaching the right approach for you?
Coaching is the right approach for you if you :
- know what you want and need to clarify it through visualising success outcomes and setting clear objectives
- are not clear what you want, perhaps know what you don’t want and need to clarify your goals or assess your overall life satisfaction
- are having a hard time and need support to help you face it and deal with it
- have a challenge or an obstacle that requires developing competencies that will make the difference
- want to be accompanied through making a change
- want to see results or a change quickly
Why you might want to work with me?
I work with:
- Men and women in companies and organisations in leadership development and people management
- Men and women facing career choices and transitions
- Men and women transitioning into parenthood
- Women transitioning into motherhood
- Mothers / career women wanting to find balance
- Mothers whose children are considered “different” (special needs, disabilities or illnesses) and face “mother-blame”
- Young and older adults with ADD or ADHD
Some of the reasons why you might want to work with me:
- Wanting more self-confidence
- Wanting better relationships with their children
- Fed up with being made to feel mother-guilt
- Taking on a new job or a leadership role
- Needing to have a difficult conversation with someone at work
- Looking for a new job
- Wanting to put at end of being bullied at work
- Aspiring to be a better people manager or leader
How it works
A free-of-charge 30 minute session over the phone to clarify what you want to achieve and whether I can help you. The success of your coaching depends on the alliance we create together.
In the first session, we define your objective, describe what success would look like, how you would measure it. We will agree to a number of sessions and a way of working.
In subsequent sessions, we will look at your resources and strategies that are likely to bring about change. We will review your progress and ensure that you are on track.
Sessions can be in English or in French. Sessions are 1 hour and 15 minutes each. They can be held in my consulting office, over Skype, or at your home or office in Geneva.
CHF 150.- a session for privately-paying individuals
CHF 250.- a session for company-paid coaching
CHF 600.- for five sessions for privately-paying individuals
CHF 2’250.- for ten sessions for company-paid coaching
My coaching qualifications
Career management and transition coaching, Institut futura21, from 2014 to 2017
Skills assessments for career transitions (3 days) in July and August 2015
Unlocking the Immunity to Change, a new approach to personal improvement, Professors R. Kegan & L. Lahey, edX Harvard, in 2014
Restorative Circles with Dominique Barter, organised by NVC Suisse Romande
Team Coaching (10 days) with Formation Evolution & Synergie, Avignon in 2007-2008
Leadership Genius Training (5 days) with Briefer Training, Geneva in 2006
Neuro-Semantics Practitioner (5 days) with Michael Hall, Geneva in 2005
Non-Violent Communication (3 days), NVC Neuchatel in 2005
Leadership Coaching (2 days) with Robert Dilts, IDC, Geneva in 2005
NLP Coaching (9 days) with Briefer Formation, Geneva in 2002-2003
NLP Practitioner training (18 days) with Briefer Formation in 2002
I have logged over 2,500 hours of coaching since 2003.
Write to me at drkatelindley(at)gmail.com, call or text me at +41 (0)79 626 1586 and I’ll happily respond.